Furnace Installation & Replacement in Mandeville, LA
Expert Service in Mandeville & St. Tammany Parish With Energy-Efficient Systems
During the winter, your furnace is responsible for keeping your home and all of its occupants warm and comfortable. If you are constantly paying to have it repaired or it is frequently having issues, it may be time to consider a replacement. At Nu-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC, we offer the installation and repair of furnaces for homeowners throughout Mandeville and the surrounding areas. With over 20 years of experience in the field, our Mandeville furnace replacement technicians are trained to install all types of furnace equipment.
Call us now at (985) 288-2445 if you would like a free estimate from our Mandeville furnace replacement experts.
Replacing or Installing New Furnace Systems
If your system has already been installed for 10-15 years, we will likely recommend a replacement. We are also likely to recommend a new furnace if your utility bills are higher than they should be due to inefficient operation. Purchasing a new furnace for your home is an investment, so it is important that you select your equipment carefully. Whether you are replacing your existing system or buying a new furnace for a home without one, we can help you pick the best type of furnace to fit your needs.
Pros & Cons of Electrical & Oil Furnaces
If you’re looking for furnace installation in Mandeville, you’re probably wondering which type of furnace you should install. There are two main types of furnaces Oil and Electric. Whichever one you prefer is entirely up to you, but we’ll breakdown the pros and cons of each so that you can make an informed decision with your Mandeville furnace installation experts.
- Gas bills are usually cheaper than electricity bills
- Provide quicker, powerful heat that’s ideal for colder climates
- Generate carbon monoxide so you’ll need a CO alarm
- If you don’t have gas lines it could be cost-prohibitive
- Because of the necessity of flues and a chimney for ventilation of hazardous gases, gas furnaces result in more heat loss
- The lifespan of gas furnaces (10-20 years) isn’t as long as electrical furnaces
- Make more noise than electrical furnaces
- Cheaper to install
- Don’t generate Carbon Monoxide
- More energy efficient from a heat-loss perspective
- No gas lines needed, any house has electricity accessible
- They last longer than gas furnaces (20-30 years)
- Make less noise than gas furnaces
- Can have costly electrical bills
- Do not heat as strong or fast as gas furnaces
Call us now at (985) 288-2445 if you would like a free estimate from our Mandeville furnace installation experts.
5-star FeedbackHear From Our Valued Customers
He really took his time explaining all of its features and what to expect from him and his service team.- Elizabeth G.
Signs Your Furnace Needs to be Replaced
Knowing when it's time to pass on the latest round of repairs and install a new system can save you a ton of money in the long run. While the upfront cost will be higher, not needing to worry about paying for repairs plus increased energy efficiency can more than balance out that cost in the coming years.
Common sighs that you need a new furnace include:
- Loud noises coming from your furnace
- The unit turns off or comes on unexpectedly
- Your furnace pilot light is out, or burning yellow instead of blue
- Your furnace blower won't turn off
- Your home has pockets of cold air
- Your energy bills keep increasing
- Strange smells coming from your furnace
Why Choose Us?
- Cost-Effective & Energy Saving Services
- NATE-Certified Technicians
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
- Focused on Improving Your Indoor Comfort
- Emergency Services Available 24/7
- Over 20 Years of Experience