Lewisburg HVAC Services
Our Lewisburg AC Repair Professionals Have Your Back
Looking for a reliable HVAC service company in your hometown of Lewisburg? Look no further because you’ve just found the local favorite: Nu-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC. We have been repairing, maintaining, and installing heaters and air conditioning units for more than 20 years! You will be thrilled to see what a great difference our experience and industry insight makes for each job we take.
Contact us at any time to learn about our Lewisburg AC repair and furnace repair services!
NATE-Certified Professionals On the Job
We make it easy to pick a Lewisburg HVAC service company because we can do essentially any HVAC service job. We have a team of professionals who know the ins and outs of heating and cooling systems. In fact, our technicians are NATE-certified, Trane Variable Speed certified, and Nest® certified! Basically, with our certifications combined with our industry experience, there is nothing that can go wrong with your HVAC system that will catch us by surprise.
Take A Quick Look At Some Of Our Most Popular HVAC Services:
- AC installation and replacements
- AC repair and maintenance
- Duct system replacements and repair
- Furnace maintenance and repair
- Furnace installations
- Heat pump maintenance
- Heater maintenance
- Heater installations
Of course, your home is not the only property with an HVAC system on it if you are a small business owner. You can count on us to take care of light commercial HVAC services, too!
5 Signs You Need AC Repair
1. High utility costs - If your AC is running at less than 100%, then it will need to use more energy to keep the thermostat happy. This energy does not come free, so while you won't notice it by your room's temperature, you will notice it when paying the utility bill at the end of the month.
2. Frozen unit - If your unit is frozen, first check that your air filter is clean enough for proper airflow. If it is and you still have ice on your unit, then give your local Lewisburg AC repair specialists a call because you'll need a more advanced fix.
3. Blowing warm air - There is no more clear sign of needed AC repair than no cooling. There are a plethora of reasons this could be happening so give us a call.
4.Loud noises - Air conditioners aren't completely silent, but they shouldn't be so loud that you can't hear your TV. If that's the case then give your local HVAC repair experts a call and we'll get your unit working properly in no time.
5. Weird smells - If you smell something rotten, or mildew then you probably need your ductwork inspected and cleaned. If you smell something burning coming from your AC then you'll need AC repair.
Showing Up On Time, Every Time
An HVAC disaster can strike at any time. Your air conditioner and heater won’t wait to break down based on a time that is convenient for you, after all. Why should you have to wait for the most convenient, normal day hours to get your HVAC system serviced, then?
With Nu-Air Heating & Cooling in Lewisburg, you don’t have to! We offer 24/7 emergency HVAC services to get us there in a flash, even if it is the middle of the night on a holiday weekend.
Dial (985) 288-2445 to arrange a furnace or AC repair in Lewisburg, LA.